S.M.O.L. S.M.O.L.

So good! Wish it would have been longer.

BoMToons responds:

Me too!

Cerebral Game Stew Cerebral Game Stew

Pretty sweet game! There's a couple of things that aren't working though like when you complete a seed it doesn't add it in the Completed seeds menu and the continue button doesn't seem to do anything.
Nice work!

Impossible Hardy Impossible Hardy

So many angry people here xD
I love the game ,simple fun even though it's hard and extremely frustrating!
the hardest part is probably the "cave" obstacle where you have the spike underneath the floating block and you have to time your jump well.
Nice work on this and I hope your happy with making people go apeshit.

Headcrab Invasion Headcrab Invasion

Not a bad game, great time killer!
There's a bug I often get when I jump on one of the hippie girls, the alien doesn't finish them off and they just keep standing there. You can't do anything except for starting over.
Besides that, nice work on this.

Fuse Fuse

Pretty awesome for your first :) I wouldn't know where to begin if I ever made a game xD

Omegeist responds:

Thanks for the review Mattashi! I am going to try and make it better. Stay tuned for my next game!

Super Rad Awesome Super Rad Awesome

Awesome hunt game! Loving the pixel-art and the music.
The 100% medal didn't unlock for me after finding everything, a bug maybe?
Still nice work on this :)

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

wow this turned out so awesome! loving everyone's art. I'm stilling missing a few symbols but I will find em all D: *grabs magnifying glass*

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Thanks Mattashi.

I can't really thank you enough for the music, btw. People mention how much the music is so fitting for the collab, and I'm really impressed that you managed to put it together within 2 days of my audio forum request. For making something critical for the project, it's good to know that there are dependable people out there.

... and have a Merry Christmas!

Sweet Dreams Bear Sweet Dreams Bear

Nice and cute little game :)

Moonkid Moonkid

What a beautiful game, it feels more like a piece of art though :)
Reminds me of LoZ : Majora's Mask in a way where the world is coming to and end and you can experience what everyone is doing their final days.
Very nice work!

StrikeForce Kitty StrikeForce Kitty

This game would have been perfect if it wasn't so laggy. It seems the farther you get the more freezing occurs.