Dreamt Dreamt

That was amazing... I hope you continue making more animations because I think you have some real talent!

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

This is some amazing work, very stunning animation wow! My favorite scene was with the car alarm, that comical gypsy-like music playing along with it was perfect.
I really hope to see some more of your work here on Newgrounds :)

the only fish in the sea the only fish in the sea

Beautiful, I creed evrytiem

S.M.O.L. S.M.O.L.

So good! Wish it would have been longer.

BoMToons responds:

Me too!

Cerebral Game Stew Cerebral Game Stew

Pretty sweet game! There's a couple of things that aren't working though like when you complete a seed it doesn't add it in the Completed seeds menu and the continue button doesn't seem to do anything.
Nice work!

Impossible Hardy Impossible Hardy

So many angry people here xD
I love the game ,simple fun even though it's hard and extremely frustrating!
the hardest part is probably the "cave" obstacle where you have the spike underneath the floating block and you have to time your jump well.
Nice work on this and I hope your happy with making people go apeshit.

Origami Heart Origami Heart

This sounds really cool and original too! I especially liked the section that starts at 02:12
If I have to be nitpicking I would say I think it be better to have the vocals a bit closer panned to each other instead of panned one to the left and right (but this might be just a personal thing).
Good work :)

EDM364 responds:

Listening again, I'd say you're right. On car speakers, it does sound panned too far (30%). The reason I panned them at all was to try and get some differentiation between the vocal formants, though. Thanks so much for pointing that out. Such a simple thing to fix.

Final Form Final Form

Awesome work, sounds so brutal. Something that would fit perfect for a Madness game :)

MactaMendax responds:

thank you for your review Mattashi!!!

AIM-Changing Our Fate AIM-Changing Our Fate

Sounds really cool! It gives off an anime kind of vibe which fits the picture perfectly. (especially with that violin) One thing though I'm not sure if you can use pictures outside of Newgrounds for the AIM,
Or are the rules different this year?

ET16 responds:

God dammit! yeah your right I didnt see that part. welp time to look for something I like on here thank you for reviewing!

Nouveau Chief Riju Nouveau Chief Riju

Wow...amazing!

Weird Pose Weird Pose

Very cool! I love the costume :)

At Rest At Rest

I agree with what Takayuihime said, I actually like how the perspective looks in this.
Nice work!