Dreamt Dreamt

That was amazing... I hope you continue making more animations because I think you have some real talent!

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

This is some amazing work, very stunning animation wow! My favorite scene was with the car alarm, that comical gypsy-like music playing along with it was perfect.
I really hope to see some more of your work here on Newgrounds :)

the only fish in the sea the only fish in the sea

Beautiful, I creed evrytiem

S.M.O.L. S.M.O.L.

So good! Wish it would have been longer.

BoMToons responds:

Me too!

Cerebral Game Stew Cerebral Game Stew

Pretty sweet game! There's a couple of things that aren't working though like when you complete a seed it doesn't add it in the Completed seeds menu and the continue button doesn't seem to do anything.
Nice work!

Impossible Hardy Impossible Hardy

So many angry people here xD
I love the game ,simple fun even though it's hard and extremely frustrating!
the hardest part is probably the "cave" obstacle where you have the spike underneath the floating block and you have to time your jump well.
Nice work on this and I hope your happy with making people go apeshit.

You Must Leave Me Behind You Must Leave Me Behind

so beautiful :) Sounds like a song that needs to be put in an RPG asap!
It's sad you guys scrapped the idea, I liked where it was going but it's still a very nice short song :)
Awesome stuff!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Yeah, it's a bit of a shame indeed. But it was simply made too long ago now for us to pick it up :)
The genre didn't really work with what we wanted to make at the ime, either. That said, I'm glad you still enjoyed it as it is :'D!

AIM - Faith in Freedom AIM - Faith in Freedom

I haven't been leaving many reviews lately on your tracks, not that I don't like them I do listen to all of them. I'm just not too great at these reviews/critics simply because all of your tracks are great :)
But I did have to leave one for this cause I think this is the best song you ever did till now.
I love the ambience in this and the synths along with the vocal is beautiful, which vocal instrument did you use? It sounds really good!
Nice work man, I really hope you will get into the top 3 with this one.

SnowTeddy responds:

Thank you so much for your review. It was Heavyocity Gravity Vocalise. Thanks again for the review and listen. And also congrats for the frontpage. See you soon on Skype. :)

Traversing the Milky Way Traversing the Milky Way

I think you should still try to upload it for the contest, you could send the first half or second half of the song. It's very pretty :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, dude! But it would have to be even shorter than that, and with even less arrangement, so I find it's better to create something simpler from scratch. Especially since I've already shared this, and submissions should be anonymous :)

•Theme submissions should be recorded with one instrument, without any arrangement, orchestration or production.
• The Theme does not need to be long; make it as concise as possible.

I'm glad you liked it though, thanks!

Cactus. Cactus.

Really cool!

Transport Truck Transport Truck

Oooh I really love the colors! Nice contrast with the blue and red.

CrabbWalker responds: