Synthesize Me Synthesize Me

My favorite track from you EP,
This track is banging! :D

AIM - Not You Again... AIM - Not You Again...

Man I love this track, it sounds like the perfect theme for a Boss who is completely nuts!
It's very catchy and I love the instruments you chose.
Awesome work!

ConnorGrail responds:

Nothing better than a stupidly absurd song for a kooky crazy boss. I appreciate it!

Origami Heart Origami Heart

This sounds really cool and original too! I especially liked the section that starts at 02:12
If I have to be nitpicking I would say I think it be better to have the vocals a bit closer panned to each other instead of panned one to the left and right (but this might be just a personal thing).
Good work :)

ADR3-N responds:

Listening again, I'd say you're right. On car speakers, it does sound panned too far (30%). The reason I panned them at all was to try and get some differentiation between the vocal formants, though. Thanks so much for pointing that out. Such a simple thing to fix.

Final Form Final Form

Awesome work, sounds so brutal. Something that would fit perfect for a Madness game :)

I0TA responds:

thank you for your review Mattashi!!!

AIM-Changing Our Fate AIM-Changing Our Fate

Sounds really cool! It gives off an anime kind of vibe which fits the picture perfectly. (especially with that violin) One thing though I'm not sure if you can use pictures outside of Newgrounds for the AIM,
Or are the rules different this year?

ET16 responds:

God dammit! yeah your right I didnt see that part. welp time to look for something I like on here thank you for reviewing!

You Must Leave Me Behind You Must Leave Me Behind

so beautiful :) Sounds like a song that needs to be put in an RPG asap!
It's sad you guys scrapped the idea, I liked where it was going but it's still a very nice short song :)
Awesome stuff!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Yeah, it's a bit of a shame indeed. But it was simply made too long ago now for us to pick it up :)
The genre didn't really work with what we wanted to make at the ime, either. That said, I'm glad you still enjoyed it as it is :'D!

AIM - Faith in Freedom AIM - Faith in Freedom

I haven't been leaving many reviews lately on your tracks, not that I don't like them I do listen to all of them. I'm just not too great at these reviews/critics simply because all of your tracks are great :)
But I did have to leave one for this cause I think this is the best song you ever did till now.
I love the ambience in this and the synths along with the vocal is beautiful, which vocal instrument did you use? It sounds really good!
Nice work man, I really hope you will get into the top 3 with this one.

I0TA responds:

Thank you so much for your review. It was Heavyocity Gravity Vocalise. Thanks again for the review and listen. And also congrats for the frontpage. See you soon on Skype. :)

Traversing the Milky Way Traversing the Milky Way

I think you should still try to upload it for the contest, you could send the first half or second half of the song. It's very pretty :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, dude! But it would have to be even shorter than that, and with even less arrangement, so I find it's better to create something simpler from scratch. Especially since I've already shared this, and submissions should be anonymous :)

•Theme submissions should be recorded with one instrument, without any arrangement, orchestration or production.
• The Theme does not need to be long; make it as concise as possible.

I'm glad you liked it though, thanks!

Toronto Uprising Toronto Uprising

Dude, this is brutal 01:07 is sweet and the part at 02:01 when the drums came in gave me an orgasm xD
This seems like something that would fit well in some kind of fast paced fighting game.
Awesome work!

:D Thank you for the review!!! Looking forward to work on our collab too! :P

Absent Tree Star Absent Tree Star

What a nice little piece, it gives me a bit of a haunting vibe at the start and turns emotional once the Choir and lower strings come in. Would have loved it to be longer.
I hope you'll get through this and find your dad back.
Keep on making music!

backwardecho responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words!^^ I recently discovered my dad's whereabouts thankfully, though time will tell how things will go since mental illness can be a very difficult disease to get help with. (But I'm not giving up!)

Thanks again, Mattashi!